(FAQ'S) Frequently Asked Questions
In which languages can we surf the web?
- Spanish, English, French, German and Italian
I have problems accessing the website or making a purchase
- If you have a technical problem while browsing our website or placing an order, please contact us and we will help you solve your problem. email@example.com
If a product is out of stock
- We will replace it as soon as possible. If you wish, you can contact us and we will let you know when it is available. To do so, you must provide us with your e-mail by clicking on "Notify about availability" in the product file.
Will the product be the same as in the photo?
- It will comply with all the characteristics foreseen and shown for the model, but you must bear in mind that as it is a handcrafted product you may find some minimal difference in colour and finish.
How to make the purchase process:
- Select the item you want to buy by selecting your size and adding to the basket. When you have selected all the desired items, go to the shopping cart, you will see a summary of your order, you can confirm and continue with the purchase process, remove the items you do not want or go back if you want to continue shopping.
Customer service hours firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 13:00 and 16:00 to 19:00, Friday: 09:00 to 13:00
- You can download your invoice from your account on our online site. If you wish to receive it on paper or by email, you can request it when you place your order in the seller's comments field.
Do the prices include VAT?
- Yes, all items shown in our online store include VAT.
I don't receive your emails.
- Most often your email is sending our messages to the 'spam' or unwanted messages folder. To avoid this, add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
- Make sure you entered your email address correctly when you created your account.
How do I know my size if this is the first time I buy Sancho boots?
- They don't have a different fit than the other boots you wear, you'll fit the same size, you can also have a look at our size guide.
How do I register in the Sancho Boots on-line shop?
- At the top right of our website, you will find "My account". If you are already registered, all you have to do is enter your email address and password. If you are not yet registered in our online store, and you wish to do so, click on 'Register Now'' and fill in the form that will appear. We will automatically send you a confirmation e-mail, after receiving it, click on the link "Finish Registration" and you will already be registered on our website.
If you have forgotten your password.
- You can reset it by going to "My account" and clicking on "Forgot your password?".
Do I need to register in order to make a purchase?
- No, to be able to formalize an order and make your purchase will only be necessary that you facilitate us the data of invoicing. We recommend that you register, as you can check the status of your orders and returns whenever you want.
Has my order been placed correctly?
- After making the payment you will receive a confirmation mail of the operation, in case of not receiving it, look in your junk mail box or get in touch with us. You can also view the status of your order from "My account" if you have registered.
How can I know the status of my order?
- If you have registered you can access your account and select "My orders", from there you can check how your order is going.
Can I delete an item from my order or cancel it?
- As long as you have not processed your order you can delete unwanted items from the shopping cart.
Can I save my purchase to confirm it and pay for it later?
- Yes, once you access "the shopping cart" you have the option to save the current shopping cart in the shopping list and finish the purchase process later.
Methods of payment:
- We accept the main types of credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Aurora Card, Discover, Maestro, American Express) in addition to PayPal and bank transfer. If any incident should arise with the payment, please contact us. email@example.com
Reasons why the credit card may be rejected:
- Check that you have filled in all the fields correctly.
- Check the validity of your card, it may be expired.
- You may have exceeded the limit allowed to make purchases. Check with your bank.
Is my purchase safe?
- Yes, your data will be 100% protected with us, they are transmitted in SSL encrypted form. For payment with Visa and Mastercard only Ces (Secure Electronic Commerce) transactions will be accepted. After verifying that the card is adhered to the CES system, the system will contact the bank that issued it so that the buyer authorizes the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the card will be charged.
Where can I receive my order?
- Where you wish, in the order form we ask you for the delivery address, it can be different from the billing address.
To which countries do we deliver?
- We currently deliver to: Spain and other European countries (Portugal, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Holland, Norway, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Slovenia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Greece). Outside these countries please contact us.
Can the country of delivery be different from that of the billing address?
- No, it always has to be the same country as the one invoiced with the country of delivery.
What to do if we do not send orders to your country
- Please contact us to see the possibilities (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How many days pass between the confirmation of the order and the reception of the same one?
- Normally between 5-7 working days. Check delivery times
What is the shipping charge?
- The shipping costs are free in most cases, for shipments to areas outside the coverage of free shipping, the price of it will be calculated according to destination, the weight of the items and the amount to send based on the rates of the carrier. Consult purchase conditions.
How can I return or exchange an item?
- You must fill in the corresponding article change form as it is essential to notify us of this request. If you wish to cancel your purchase, you must fill in this cancellation form. In both cases we will send a courier to pick up the product, so we will need to indicate the address of collection and any comments in this regard. To exercise your right of exchange or return, the item must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging, otherwise the company reserves the right not to accept the return, for more information on the matter see the returns section of the conditions of purchase.
Deadline to make a return or exchange?
- You have a period of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt. For more information see the conditions of purchase.
Cost of the return;
- The transport costs of a first return will be free for the customer, as long as the product is in perfect condition and in its original packaging. Expenses incurred by second or more returns will be borne by the customer.
When and how will I receive the amount of my return?
- Once the goods have been received and proven to be in perfect condition, the refund of the amount paid will be processed. We will make the payment within a maximum of 14 working days from receipt of the goods.
Under what conditions should I make the exchange or return?
- In order to accept the exchange or return, the product must be in perfect condition (no scratches on the sole or skin flaws), must retain labels and original packaging.